Director of Golf
Steven has been inspiring elite juniors and professional golfers for more than 20-years through his structured approach to training and coaching. A member of the PGA of Australia, Steven is a coach and mentor to his students adopting a balanced approach to push his students to their limits.
Education and skill based instruction are at the forefront of Steven’s philosophy with the use of modern technology and training systems covering the gamut of game improvement. This ensures that scoring and performance are at the forefront of student development.
Head International Coach
Marijan is truly a golf “nerd”, a member of the German PGA he has evolved his instruction with the shifting world of information and technology that keeps him on the cutting edge of the golf instruction. Incorporating science and experimentation, coupled with the wisdom and guidance he has developed over the past 10-years studying and learning from a long list of world class coaches.
He believes in imparting maximum functionality in technical and skill development imparting a holistic approach to game improvement. His knowledge and enthusiasm for the game instantly flows in his delivery to his students imparting wisdom well beyond his years.
Marijan delivers a structured approach to learning and player development including the formation of very clean technical movement patterns. Combined with sustainable skill development in all areas of the game and performance practice, this forms the key principles of his coaching philosophy.
Abhay Singh Chauhan
Abhay has been teaching for over 6 years now with experience in working with junior & senior student athletes. He teaching philosophy has been to work on creating a plan which makes the student improve faster and achieve their goals by sharing his knowledge and experience
- Certiﬁed NGAI B Category
- Trackman Level 2
- Capto Level 2
- Swing Cataylst Level 2
- Boditrak Certified
- K-vest level 1
- GBD Bio Dynamics
- Certiﬁed in Club Fitting and Repair
Deepika has years of practical, hands-on experience that has seen her develop a depth of character and ability to understand what people want and need – and how to help them achieve their goals.
- C.H.E.K Exercise coach ( DENMARK )
- C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1 ( MIAMI )
- C.H.E.K Holistic Lifestyle Coach 1 (NEW YORK)
- C.H.E.K Holistic Lifestyle Coach 2 (NEW YORK )
- C.H.E.K Holistic Lifestyle Coach 3 ( SYDNEY )
- Visceral Manipulation Level 1 and 2 (SINGAPORE )
- FMA Srength Training Level 1&2 ( SYDNEY )
- Spinal Manipulation ( 5 days extensive course )
- ELDOA for golf ( LONDON )
- Integrative approaches to a Fully Functional Gut ( SAN DIEGO )
- Conditioning, (Canada). Scientific Back Training, Scientific Core Conditioning, Program Designing from C.H.E.K Institute (U.S.A) et
- Continuing Education Credits: Sports Balance, Sports Core and Sports Strength from Twist
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer.
(Sports Mind Trainer)
Gary Wise has been a fully certified member of the Professional Golf Association of Australia since 1987, with an Advanced Certification in Coaching. During his 30 plus years coaching in the US, he has helped prepare players at every level of the game, from beginners to PGA Tour Major Champions.
Gary’s mind first coaching intent focuses on developing his student’s golf performance skills for both competition and life. Daily coaching actions include specific technical, physical and mindset skill development. Along with strategies to improve performance during training and competition.