ELITE GOLF PROGRAM
(Monday to Friday – 9 am to 6 pm)
ELITE is for the more competitive and experienced student athletes looking for intensive training. If you are competing in AJGA, HJGT, IGU and Albatross tournaments, then this ELITE program is for you. We recommend a minimum of two weeks.
- Five days (40 hours) of intensive golf with technical & physical conditioning plus course management/strategy.
- Includes fifteen hours of golf instruction
1. Video Swing Analysis with Trackman
2. Includes Boditrak (Pressure Mat) evaluations and analysis
3. Full 3D Biomechanics analysis
4. Short game (chipping, pitching, bunker)
5. Putting - using advanced assesment and training aids - Capto Putting
6. Long game/swing mechanics
- Includes three rounds of golf – and one on-course management lesson (9 holes)
- Strength & physical fitness/conditioning (Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 6 to 7:30 am)
- Club fitting session if required **
- Sports Physiotherapist or Mental Training session (extra charge Rs. 1500 plus GST) on Saturday
- Ratio of student to coach 4:1. Unlimited balls /Driving Range usage
- Residential program. Check in on Sunday and check out Saturday morning. Price includes stay (sharing basis) and all meals.
- College Planning Overview & SAT/TOEFL prep advise
** From 1st July onwards ** Eligible to attend monthly sessions
Rs. 53,100/-per player, per week including GST
(Caddie fee & tips not included)